Lawyer in Jerusalem
Lawyer in Jerusalem
If you are looking for a lawyer in Jerusalem who deals with immigration, corporate law, property law, labor law, inheritance law or nonprofit law, then our law office can help you!
How to Choose a Lawyer in Jerusalem
Israel has one of the most lawyers per capita. There is one lawyer for every 150 people in the country, and we know it can be hard to find the best lawyer to address your needs. We have put together a short article providing 10 tips to choose a lawyer.
The Israeli Ministry of Justice oversees the rules and regulations for legal practices. We are committed to providing our clients with fast, professional services at reasonable costs.
Services We Provide
We provide a wide range of services to our clients. We include links below to free legal resources on a variety of issues in our areas of specialization.
- Immigration to Israel: This includes all sorts of visas to Israel, for private individuals and for workers in companies. We can also assist with aliyah or citizenship and provide legal representation in the event one wishes to submit an appeal or petition.
- Immigration to the United States: This includes US passports, investor visas, work visas, other types of visas, the Green Card lottery, and more.
- Immigration to Canada: This includes passports, visas, temporary residency, and more.
- Immigration to the United Kingdom: This includes passports, investor visas, and more.
- Spanish/Portuguese citizenship: This includes assisting clients of Spanish or Portuguese descent obtain a Spanish or Portuguese passport.
- Corporate and commercial law: This includes all issues related to corporate and commercial law, whether obtaining foreign expert work visas, assisting with opening a company, and more.
- Property law and real estate law: This includes assisting clients with anything related to property issues.
- Israeli labor law: This includes assisting either employers or employees with legal issues that arise.
- Israeli inheritance law: This includes helping clients make wills, assisting foreign clients with navigating Israeli inheritance rules and regulations, and more.
- Israeli nonprofit law: This includes helping clients start a nonprofit organization, obtain proper certification, liquidate a nonprofit, and more.
If you need legal assistance with any of the issues listed above, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to helping you with your legal needs in Jerusalem.
: Menachem Begin St 150, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Hillel St 23, Jerusalem