Skip to content
Contact Us: 03-3724722 | 055-9781688 | [email protected]

French Foreign Legal Opinion

Law office

Priscilla Moses

competent consulting, fast processing, reliable, warm & good team. highly recommended

A French resident passes away, and their estate contains property in Israel. What will happen to their property? How can the beneficiaries receive it and what actions must they take? In order to prove their right to the inheritance, the beneficiaries must provide a French foreign legal opinion, drafted by an expert in French law.

Our attorneys help obtain foreign legal opinions. The article explains when a French foreign expert legal opinion is required by an Israeli court regarding the inheritance of a foreign resident of France who left property in Israel, and who is considered a foreign law expert capable of drafting such an opinion.

 :  :

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Scroll To Top